You might be a strong-willed person or the one impressed by every storm of life, but, anyway, you need some support and inspiration. Here we collected the most motivating quotes for students from the huge database of paper writing service. We grouped the chosen motivating quotes for students according to the topics they correspond to. We have left some famous words about success to top up your inspiration as this is one of the most valued things among young people and those chasing the results of professional development and education.
Motivating Quotes for Young People About Success
How often do you need somebody to say that you’re doing well, that you have reached progress in your work or study better than you did before? To be honest, all of us need it to some extent. So, receive your daily portion (or, probably, more) of ‘work and study’ inspiration right now!
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison.
- “Mistakes are the portals of discovery.” – J. Joyce.
- “Aim for success, not perfection. Never give up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism.” – Dr. David M. Burns.
- “Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.” – A.Einstein.
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – B. Sills.
- “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – J. Maxwell.
- “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pele.
Now, look them through one more and take time to notice, what main ideas are hidden behind these words? Surely, the authors of these knew both sides of life, – in success and failure, they were the ones to stand for their right to begin over again and, finally, reached something outstanding and became the part of history that we take pride in. Persistence, hope, and being gracious to your own mistakes are the three pillars that success stands on. Do you think you could apply those in your life?
Inspiration for Students About Doing Studies
Now, every quote might seem connected with the previous section since extraordinary effort often leads to extraordinary success. If you are the one who also longs for something significant and is eager to work towards it, you’re welcome to take some wisdom from these inspirational quotes about studies to improve your daily routine and the view on what you do.
- “Today a reader. Tomorrow a leader.”
- “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. Accordingly, a genius is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework.”
- “Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.” – G. C. Washington.
- “Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.” – S. Hawking.
- “Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.” – A. Szent-Gyorgyi.
- “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” – H. Hayes.
- “Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You have to keep going.” – C. Sutherland
Despite that the 1st and 2nd proverbs’ authors are incognito, these quotes are world-famous. Indeed, it’s not in vain to consider that those who read are reigning over those who watch TV, so never neglect the power of intellectual development and critical thinking.
Besides, every great discovery contains this element of the ‘ordinary’, or, according to Szent-Gyorgyi who used to comment on this topic, ‘seeing what everybody has seen’. The truth here is that even in the most well-known facts or laws, there is still space to discover, learn, and reach the new horizons if only there are enough guts in you not to lose heart and chase the dream.
Take This Inspiration and Use It for your Life!
So, as a student, remember that there is nothing impossible and try to motivate yourself daily or weekly, especially when you feel not capable enough. Without the fear to make a mistake, without dumb perfectionism, seeking every opportunity to succeed in what you dream of, you will be different in your thinking and view yourself as an overcomer: the bright, the gifted one, the one who makes confident steps to come closer to your dreams. And don’t forget that ‘… the law of attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.’ (J. Canfield) So, focus on the good things!